Organically grown products reaching our factory for packing undergo a strict process to ensure their quality.
- Upon reaching the factory, harvested greens, mushrooms, etc are inspected by a highly trained team for the quality
- They are then washed in clean running water
- Next, they are washed in water mixed with a highly effective food-grade antiseptic quite harmless to health, to ensure there will be no germs in the packed products
- Stored in plastic containers and are handed-over to Cutting & Packing section
Our Cutting & Packing Section is an air-conditioned facility to ensure no contamination, and is kept in a highly sterile manner.
At the Cutting & Packing section:
- Greens are very thinly cut by a staff trained for that purpose
- A quality check is performed again
- Packed for delivery
Packed products are delivered to outlets in air-conditioned vans & freezer lorries to ensure the freshness of the products our clients will be buying.